Sunday, July 12, 2009

Prayer

PRAYER FOR LIGHT
O God of love
The Peace of Heaven is your gift
Grant Peace and Light to all who have journeyed on
And free them from any anxieties
Give understanding to those of us left behind.
Help us to become a beacon of light that will
Spread rays towards your love and peace on earth.
Help us to be clean of mind and spirit
So that we may fulfill your desires
For the Enlightenment of those on earth.
Make us one with You in Love
Forever
AMEN

CLEANSING MANTRUM OF PROTECTION
(AUTHOR UNKNOWN)
Father Mother God: Thank you for clearing and cleaning me (us) within your light and your limitless healing and transmuting energies.
By God’s will and for my own highest good, I (we) thank you for removing completely all negativity in any form.
Impersonally with neither love nor hate, through the I AM power I (we) return all negativity to its source of emanation, with no reversal upon myself (ourselves), decreeing that it never again be allowed to re-establish within me (us) or anyone else.
Within the concept of individual free will, may this negative emanation turn to you, Father for love. Thank you Father for placing me (us) within your impenetrable white Light of protection.
AMEN
(for elimination of undesirable residues of Spirit Influence, before and after group activity (including two or more persons) and upon arising and on retiring.